Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

How To Take A Screenshot On The Apple Watch, July 2015, Apple Tips News. #iwatch

For now, the watch doesn't have a camera, but it will soon. Till then, we have an alternative. We can take screenshots the same way we do it on iphone. Just press the two buttons on the right side at the same time and the screen will flash to indicate that the screenshot was taken. Its really very useful if you want to record activity or calories burned so you can share on Facebook or Twitter. There are over 8,000 apps in the Apple store for iwatch, I am sure you will find one or two you like that will make you want to share a screenshot. Have fun, I know I am with my iwatch sport. SCW

1 comment:

  1. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    Best iWatch Charging Stand

    ReplyDelete