Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Company Creates Camera For Apple Watch! Perfection Is Attainable! Apple Watch News.


Guess what? Someone smarter than Tim Cook has created a camera wrist band for the Apple watch. Yeah...I want it, I want it bad. This baby can also act like a battery and refill you watch 2X. You can use face time with a 2.0mp camera or a normal camera with an 8mp quality lens. I love this...why am I writing this when I should be ordering it?

This is long over due, and it may just get me to start wearing my Apple watch a lot more. The website is called CMRA and its at http://getcmra.com 

Having a camera on my watch is the #1 most important tool of any mobile device. I want to post to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more so I really need this upgrade. This is the one single thing that the Apple watch does need. Its like giving Superman his flying ability...the sky is no long the limit. 








No comments:

Post a Comment